Monday 28 January 2008

Drinking

More alcohol than usual tonight. Actually, I have been doing well with that recently. Stable, not wanting to drink to relieve my fears or numb myself.
Guess that is reversed tonight.
Hope I will get back in balance tomorrow.
At least need to be able to keep up appearances before the session with D & D on Wednesday.

I asked D why the sessions. My fear was that D had been ordered to see me. She assured me not. Having read my notes I am no longer sure. I don't know who I can trust any more.

This scares me.

2 comments:

theMuddledMarketPlace said...

hoping the session goes well

Disillusioned said...

Thanks. It did, though at the start I didn't think it was going to at all and was very scared. It was hard and I haven't yet had time to process it all, especially given the day I have had at work. I need to do that but not sure when it will happen.