Friday 29 August 2008

Shopping and treating

Went in to town today with the girls, to get the last of the pre-school shopping done (mostly for H) and for all of us to go to the hairdresser's. I saw a new stylist today - largely because of the practicalities of fitting all three of us in at once. She's the owner of the salon and it was a good experience. Not just because of the standard of her haircutting, but also because she was easy to talk to. It made it an enjoyable experience.

The rest of the day has been a bit stressful to be honest, and again I have a headache. I really could do with a good, solid night's sleep and am debating increasing the trazodone to see if that will help.

2 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

Hi C

Glad you got out and about with the girls. There is something about a new hairstyle, maybe the pampering aspect, that can make a woman feel good..even if it is only transient.

Sorry things went downhill this afternoon. If taking a bit extra of the sleeping tablet will aid a better night's kip then, personal view, give it a go.

:>)

Disillusioned said...

Thanks Mandy

You're right, a new hairstyle does help. I even had some positive comments on it today.

I did take some more of the Traz last night (it's the antidepressant not the sleeping tab, but has a sedative effect too) and I think it helped a bit; I still woke early but did manage to get back to sleep for a while, and I certainly got off to sleep much more easily.