Saturday 26 July 2008

Shhhhh...

From Silvawing's blog
"I know that if you talk and tell secrets bad things will happen"

I was talking with D about this this week. Not going in to the background. But what struck me is that she doesn't see the mess as my fault - and i do. I know if I had listened and thought and remembered not to tell, remembered that even after all this time it was the wrong thing to do, to tell, things would have been different. I wouldn't be facing D's disappearance. D and C and others would not be mad at me. I should have remembered not to tell. It doesn't matter how long ago. "Shhh... don't tell."

So I will try to remember - but the thing is, what do you do when the secret is out of the box? You can't get it back.

4 comments:

InEx said...

I understand.

Rainbow dreams said...

it doesn't matter how long ago they were, those messages stay with us.. doesn't mean they are right though...
hugs and love
K, x

Disillusioned said...

Thanks Siva - I know you do.

K, I don't know if they are right or not - but it's hard to break their impact and when you do tell and things seem to get worse, then those messages are reinforced.

Treading a fine line here.

Rainbow dreams said...

am thinking and praying...and sending love
xx