Friday 12 October 2007

Remembering to breathe

Saw my CPN yesterday. She was really helpful, very supportive, very gentle and affirming and compassionate. I was very much a wreck.
She let me cry. She helped me hold us all together. We talked about the session with D - what we discussed, how it went, how I felt, and how he might have felt. We talked about endings. We talked about my fragmented parts and how I can hold them together and keep it safe. We agreed what I am going to do to try to keep safe.
I'm working on holding the pieces together. And remembering to breathe properly.

3 comments:

theMuddledMarketPlace said...

just thought i'd flag up that.. that's a lot of things to be doing.
am seriously impressed.

will keep praying for things to gently smile at...

Disillusioned said...

thank you...
there was more too - but I can't remember it all
we're all a bit confused and unsettled
snd tired. very tired.

Rainbow dreams said...

am pleased it went well, am thinking and praying.. rest and take care, you're doing well, hugs, Katie,xx