Thursday 24 September 2009

catchup

Term is well underway. I have gone into my overdrive mode and am trying (failing) to slow down.

Saw J today. Muddled session; small parts were out and confused and upset. Which left me confused and upset.
She was talking about the wise mind / true self. I'm to try to have compassion for my needy attachment and submit parts, and try to bring calm. The theory is that I can learn to say no, can learn to break old patterns of needing approval. I just feel overwhelmed and inadequate.

I visited engage-live, who run online safety sessions for students. I've used them and am enthused by the concept. We discussed ways of making other schools aware of the resource; it is free in our area but underused. Have a few projects in hand, including an online event at the student e-learning open day I am going to run next month.

Tonight I am going to my second lace-making session and am very much looking forward to it, even though I am feeling very tired tonight.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I miss your posts (though I am not really one to talk).

Everything going okay?

Catherine said...

Where are you??

Disillusioned said...

Recovering from flu. Still around.