Monday 10 November 2008

Monday

Quite a good day today. Enjoyed my lessons and the busyness of work, though did retreat to a quiet office for a couple of hours (my non-teaching time and lunch). I think that helped. However, am aware of negative coping strategies creeping in and the desire to let more creep in. Alcohol, restricting food, SI, isolation - all are current temptations. Several of the positive strategies are slipping - changing when I get home, nurturing activities, relaxation. I really need to monitor this. Have even felt the inclination to stop meds again - and that I know (at the moment, I know) is a danger sign for me. The real danger point is when I no longer identify it as a danger sign.

Good session with J has left me fragile - frustrating though understandable that this is the way it is.

No comments: