Saturday 1 November 2008

Losing things

Over the past few days I have been increasingly worried by the fact that I am losing things.

I have lost a library book, my phone, my keys and my therapy journal.

All significant things, and all things which have allocated places.

I've spend time hunting for them and worried considerably about what has happened to them and how I could possibly have lost them.

The phone turned up on the floor in the study - nowhere near where i might have placed it.
The car keys turned up in my husband's jacket pocket - he had put them there.
He has told me he has taken my journal in to his work, thinking it was his notebook (which it looks nothing like).
I'm now wondering whether he has also put my library book somewhere, as well as what the hell is going on.

No comments: