Wednesday 2 July 2008

Meetings

It's been an odd day of meetings today. Our oldest pupils were out of school so I have only had one "normal" lesson to teach. For the rest of the day I was in meetings. Profitable ones; in the morning, I sat down with a colleague and we wrote an outline of our teaching units for one year group in ICT. It was so useful to be able to do it with her and to bounce ideas off each other; I'm happy with the things we have come up with. Now I just have to change those into a scheme. Then this afternooon I met with colleagues from our feeder lower schools and we discussed what we all do in ICT, new ways of working together for the benefit of our pupils and shared some resources. All very good.
Sadly I have not been on top form. Had a really bad night last night and have had a headache all day - direct connection, I am sure. So tired. Heading for the sleeping tablets and bed now.

No comments: