Monday 16 June 2008

Additional comments


These were gleaned from the various documents I have received.
The first was in the independent investigator's report, into the issues I raised. The final letter omitted the section dealing with part of my complaint, into the way I was refused a change of care coordinator. This is part of that section:

I would like to formally apologise for the internal machinations and unprofessionalism at times which has caused you unnecessary extra strain and concern. At the Trust we are endeavouring to ensure that all our staff members are fully aware and fully prepared to engage with our Service-Users, in a more customer centric fashion.

Now why was that omitted?

3 comments:

Seratonin said...

Not related to this thread, but just wanted to thank you for the link to online relaxtion exercises.I tried the Guided Imagery 'on the beach'.I haven't done this since being in hospital & found it helpful.

Disillusioned said...

You're very welcome. Glad it was useful.

theMuddledMarketPlace said...

....there's no knowing...