Thursday 6 March 2008

Session tonight

I am so glad D was able to rearrange this. It was such a helpful session.

Moving on for me involves accepting what happened to me is not something I have made up or concocted, and that I am not responsible for it. I also need to look after myself and my inner child. I have negotiated a "day out" just for me during the holidays and I am going to visit a petting farm. Hopefully there will be lots of baby animals there (as well as older ones!) and if I can I will bottle feed a lamb too.

Feeling emotionally fragile tonight - but also aware that I have, over the last few days, survived something which could have turned into a crisis, but didn't. Thank you all for your support.

6 comments:

The Shrink said...

Very good to hear things are a touch better in your corner.

Disillusioned said...

Thank you, Shrink.

Long may it continue....

Rainbow dreams said...

Am so pleased your meeting went well.
And well done on surviving the past few days... thats you making progress and taking care of you...and well worth congratulating yourself over, the day out sounds lovely - hope you do get to bottle feed a lamb :)
Katie, x

Kathryn said...

Bravo...You are doing so well in a hard place. Still here and praying, you know...

Disillusioned said...

Thank you Katie and Kathryn.

Feeling better rested today and much more grounded.

Jessica said...

HUgs!