Friday 20 February 2009

Congratulations BLPT

You have reloaded your February agenda and now NONE of the links to documents are working. Fantastic work.

The documents are online - it just takes a lot of playing around to get to them, given that all your links point to the wrong addresses.
For anyone who (like me) wants to know what is going on, here are links to some of the documents:
Minutes from January
Finance Report
Executive team minutes 23 January
The Performance report now seems to have been replaced by a blank document. I wish I had saved a copy in the brief hours it was up.

For anyone who is interested - the error initially in the links which did not work - about 5 of them - was that extra spaces had been placed in file names. The error now is that the address seems to point to the wrong part of the web - or possibly the addresses used were to the files on a local sserver or machine and they have not been amended to have the https://www.eastern.nhs.uk/Bedfordshire/Beds&LutonMentalHealth&SocialCarePartnershipTrust/Corporate/TrustBoard domain address.
This is a recurring issue - I have lost track of the number of times I have been unable to access BLPT files through their own website. Recent comments at Board level have focussed on efforts to engage more people with the Trust Board. Making information available (and obvious - it's not easy to find on their website) would possibly be a start. Publicising the meetings on the front page of the website might be another useful step to take.

3 comments:

That's not my name! said...

Hi C

If there is an email contact for the person with the initials EH. I would like to get in touch with them and say that I think they are doing so well to keep raising concerns, when I am sure the sea of other suits are much more compliant and disinclined to ask pertinent questions.

More to let them know that what they are doing is valued by those of us struggling on the other side of the Berlin Wall.

So few bother these days that when someone is standing up and defending services they should be acknowledged and supported.

Disillusioned said...

Hi Mandy
Have emailed you.
Agree - the good stuff deserves recognition.
Caroline

That's not my name! said...

Thanks Caroline

I have emailed the person and hope they are pleased rather than think I am an even bigger nutter than I am.

Have a friend coming round later cos she reckons staying with her is better than ending up in acute unit. I think she is right.

Take care