Wednesday 4 June 2008

Sunshine at last!

For the first day in what feels like ages, it isn't raining. Hooray! I've felt a corresponding brightening of my mood. We were talking at work today about how depressing it has been to see the same grey skies day after day. The garden is a bog again - and I still have a green pond! But at least the sun is shining.

Work has been a bit challenging this week. I was leading the training session yesterday, and it relied on computers, an internet connection and other people setting things up. Not an encouraging combination. The technology didn't let me down, fortunately, although the human input was marked by more errors than made me feel comfortable. However, all went well.

I have to teach another lesson on probability tomorrow and am unsure what I am doing as yet. More preparation to do on that tonight.

No comments: