Tuesday 13 May 2008

Outstanding!

Just wanted to put that. I had one of my lessons observed today, by our deputy head. It was at the end of a long, hot day, in a very warm ICT room. I was using new technology (voting pads) with a class who can be difficult. And the deputy head said it was an "outstanding" lesson.
It felt really good to hear that. Especially as I had only rated it as "OK"!

Still too much to do and not enough time. I am on a course tomorrow and haven't fully organised the work to leave. It is all planned, but not yet collated. That's what tomorrow morning is for!

6 comments:

theMuddledMarketPlace said...

brilliant!

Caroline said...

well done!
hug
xc

Rainbow dreams said...

wow fantastic, well done, and a huge hug.. x

Kathryn said...

Why does it not surprise me in the LEAST that your concept of "OK" is another's "OUTSTANDING".
Hugs and cheers and a few hopes that this may help you to believe in yourself too.

Disillusioned said...

Thank you all.
It's helped a lot to have that "verdict."
Kathryn, your comment did make me lol!

Catherine said...

Observations can be stressful. I am glad your went well.