Tuesday 15 April 2008

BLPT complaints survey

As I have not been sent a copy of this survey (which Trust Board minutes state was to be sent to all who have used the Complaints or PALS service within the last 6 months) I have requested one from the PALS department via email. My last contact with the complaints service (via Mr Mullin) came in December 2007 - well within the time scale. I will be interested to see what response I get. I wonder how selective the Complaints department are being in terms of who is receiving the survey (if anyone!)

2 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

Now, now C,

You are beginning to sound like me. You doubting Thomasette you.

What timescale have BLPT for getting this out to complainants? Sometime this year, perhaps.

"I must have sucked so many lemons because my face is so BITTER" and as for his mates...I have yet to meet them.

Feel free to ignore the last para, I am heading into la la land..and it feels pretty good.

Night

Disillusioned said...

lol Mandy

Timescales? I don't think BLPT have those. Not in the Complaints department anyway.

I must remember that this is the survey for which the initial timescale was December 2006....