Thursday 7 August 2008

On BLPT meetings and agendas

In my absence the latest agenda for this month's Trust Board Meeting has been published on BLPT's website (still with its annoying membership popup, but I have managed to disable it on my machine!) Yes, it's good that the agenda is published. However, what is possibly the key document is missing - the monthly performance report. This has often been revealing and informative. However, only the summary paper is available online this month. It could be an oversight. It might not have been available when the agenda was published online. Such omissions are fairly standard for BLPT in my experience. I could email and ask for it to be made available online, but I'm inclined not to bother. Maybe it will appear. I'll let you know if it does.

No comments: