Monday 31 December 2007

Review of the year?

Not sure I want to. it's not been one of my best.

Being the visual person that I am, I thought about doing a series of graphs to represent my year. The possibilities include:
Mood (obviously!)
Medication use (not always correlated with the above)
Involvement with BLPT (ditto)
Number of medical personel involved with my case
Finances (err ... no ... perhaps not!)
Demands versus time available
Number of appointments
Number of people spoken to, daily (direct correllation with the above)

But then I decided to spare you.
And me.

Goodbye 2007.
2008 can only be better.

Despite that, I am truly grateful for the great people I have met / am meeting, for the professionals who have been ... well .... professional and supportive, and, in many case, gone beyond, far beyond, the point their duties told them to.
I'll raise a glass to you, all of you. Thanks.

3 comments:

Fiona Marcella said...

Happy 2008 - may it be one where the graphs of the positive go up

sally said...

Hi, sorry for my absence of late, I had a rest from blogs and blogging over the past wek, and am now catching up. Your blogs make painful reading, but you are right, you deserve answers, not silence.

I hope you are feeling better, and that 2008 is a better year from you. Hope to meet up at the folk club again soon! xxx

Disillusioned said...

Thank you, Marcella. I hope so.

Sally, good to see you here. Sorry my blogs are painful to read. I don't think I am ever going to get the answers, and I'm struggling to keep in mind that I deserve them...

yes to the folk stuff. Chris and Julie are due back in the New year, and of course there's the singing workshop - have you booked?