Thursday 15 November 2007

Calling an end to it...

Realized last night that the time is fast approaching where i need to do this. No matter what the response ends up being in Monday, I may need to put a full stop and say, "No further". Even if what I need to be said is not said. Even if I disagree. Even though I want to change things, change cultures - maybe this fight just isn't mine to fight.

So maybe I need to walk away and let someone else do the fighting. And maybe I am getting closer to the point where i actually can do this.

4 comments:

theMuddledMarketPlace said...

i think you'll know in your knowa when and if you stop.

prayers as you decide your next step...

Disillusioned said...

thanks...

in something (OK, a lot) of a panic tonight, caused I suspect by waiting, deciding, and worrying... To add to the washing machine / BLPT / life sagas, younger daughter very distressed right now and i have enforced a day off school tomorrow (fortunately elder daughter is at home) - but W is away so no-one to help with the decision making and I just don't know and I don't want to be the adult....

Rainbow dreams said...

hugs caroline, am thinking of you - one thing on it's own would be far easier to cope with - when it all comes on top of each other it's so much harder - I think you're doing really well. I agree with mmp, I think you will know in your own heart if or when it is time to stop...

roll on the new washing machine and W's return to ease life a little... xx

theMuddledMarketPlace said...

hugs from someone else not wanting to be an adult right now......

we'll pray for each other.