Saturday 6 October 2007

Saturday

Feeling rather spaced out and unreal tonight. At times I want to evade the world, hide away, not have to engage, and tonight is one of those times. Such an overwhelming mix of feelings this week. Although I am working on trusting those who have promised they have listened to me, at time sit is hard to hang on to this. I need the written words to back up the spoken promises. It's too early for those written words to materialise, I know, but the inner voice is whispering, questioning...
What if they lied?
What if they just wanted to shut me up?
What if they carry on with the same written responses?

3 comments:

*dreamer* said...

hi! just passing by...

feelings comes and goes. thoughts are just thoughts, sometimes they are not what is happening. :D

Rainbow dreams said...

not surprised you are questioning and wondering, distrusting perhaps...they haven't done much to deserve your trust, but hang onto how you felt at the meeting, the reality of what was said and your inner belief.
Hiding away, evading the world - sometimes we all have to do that - it is important - well I do anyhow - hugs and love, Katie, xxx

Disillusioned said...

thank you both.